Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clogged


1) Woe is me!

2) I am/have been/will be suffering from what them people call THE 'Writer's block'. Gasp! (Yes, I presume I am a writer, I speculate not on the quality of my produce...pssst!!...somebody praise me...please!!)

3) I have been desperate enough to seek a cure. (Oh! the agony and shame of a public confessional...what the heck! you/we/I are all voyeurs)

4) Some one (i name not who) suggests I seek hypno-therapy. Exciting! Very...Though I'm chary about disclosing my super-secret plans on how to unleash a lesbian democracy.

5) I think I'll pass.

6) Here are the more mundane of the cures... One. B. Omega

7) Here's what I liked. Translate a random poem, from a foreign language into English. Start a Journal (I have the perfect little red journal-looking-journal for this!). Take a hike. Take pictures. Flip through old pictures. Watch foreign pictures. Flirt (Yeah, sure! If it helps with the blockage...I'll sign up for a harem). Meditate (ugh!)

23) If by the end of this I am unable to produce some fancy-schmaltzy piece of ecriture...then I'll...Pout. Plagiarize. Shut Blog. Write Limericks. Sell Lemonade. Stalk dogs. Kill ants. Tell fortunes. Sing in DTC buses. and bury myself somewhere...do you care?

50) Let the unclogging begin...

No comments: